Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Falling down the Rabbit Hole



Ben has moved away. It was a very sad day for Chad and Sue. Unfortunately for me, I had a relationship with Ben that was so set in stone that we were enemies that I could not be sad to see him go, that would have been too weird for him. Even our goodbye hug was off center. I do regret not being able to be more sad and not able to comfort Chad as much. So now he's in MT and looking for work and new friends. The sooner Chad and Sue move out the better. That house just isn't the same.

Other than that, life is still wonderful. The new facility opened today, with construction crews still walking around and painting stairs. It was embarassing having only a frame of 2x4 covered with a brown cloth as our front desk. Still no computers up and running when I left at 2:30. But a lot of people walked through the building and were amazed at it. Nobody went swimming until I did at 1 o'clock, then a five people did when I finished. The pool is amazing, I never would have thought underwater speakers could work, but they are crystal clear.

Currently jamming out to my new album Almost Alice and planning a weekend in Fargo with family and friends and hopefully we will get to watch the new Wonderland movie!!

1 comment: