Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Bed!

i was wondering dear readers, if you have ever just used something to get by on for a short period of time, but when the time comes to replace it, you now love it? Since December 17 I've been sleeping on my futon (which is useless as a couch, but very useful as a shelf). Now, nearly three months later I have a bed (it's not new but it's a real bed) and I don't want to make the switch. Is that weird?

The problem isn't that I don't want the bed, it's I don't know what to do with my futon when I'm no longer sleeping on it. The back leg is broken, so it's balancing on a cast iron statue of a lion, the matress does not unattach, and I live in a fairly small apartment that is already fully furnished. The choices are to throw it and cry later, fix the leg and give it to a thrift store, or throw it as is in storage downstairs and maybe use it again. hmmmmm...I think I'll watch tv instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment