Friday, November 13, 2009

Bones is my Angel

I don't know how many of you readers out there watch the show Bones, but I absolutely love it! For those of you who don't know it's about a brilliant adn perfectly rational anthropologist at the Jeffersonium who works in conjunction with the brave FBI agent Booth. They solve murders, new and old, and do it in great action and with a thousand pounds of sexual tension!!!!

ahahahaha

They are polar opposites and the supporting cast is a wonderful display of weirdos and artists and all have sexual tension also!!! eeee

I seriously can't watch this show without just laughing at the awkwardness that they create. If you love mystery, action, learning abstract facts, and laughing, you need to watch this show.

1 comment:

  1. I just realized you had a blog...

    WHY DO YOU NOT TELL ME THESE THINGS?!?!?!

    I have watched Bones...Only occasionally..But I do enjoy it when I do. I am a huge fan of David Boreanaz, especially when he was in Angel...

    KEEP BLOGGING!!

    ReplyDelete