Monday, November 30, 2009

three weeks left

That is it. Only three weeks until my undergraduate college career is over. No more classrooms, no more residence halls, no more cafeterias to cook for me, no 100 roommates to share a building with. It is going to be weird.

Have you ever thought about it? I mean really? Ever since we could remember (which is around 5 years young) we have been in school. Preschool, headstart, whatever. I've been in school for as long as I can remember and it is going to be very, very weird not having school on that January 5th. No more spring breaks, no more automatic holidays off, no more teachers cancelling class. The real world is going to suck I'm thinking.

Luckily I have a wonderful apartment and roommate lined-up. One of my best friends lives upstairs in the same building, my bf lives down the street, my other friends live close by only three blocks away, and I do have an internship lined-up for the month of January to keep me busy. The new Aquatic and Wellness Center opening on the BSC campus January 1, 2010!! Hopefully after that internship is over I can get a job within Parks and Rec, or stay at the Aquatic Center and work for the summer.

But yeah....no more school in three weeks....

Weird how knowing I graduate in three weeks still does not motivate me to work on my homework until after midnight still. Darn freshman study habits.

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously frightened...No more school (although I do have to get my Master's yet).

    I'm getting married.

    I need a job. I do not have a job yet...

    ReplyDelete