Monday, November 16, 2009

damn you facebook!

The title pretty much sums up my feelings right now. It's ten to one and I've been working on the same piece of homework since 7pm thanks to you facebook. More specifically Mafia Wars and Farmville. I just opened a farm yesterday and it is surprisingly addictive. I earned six ribbons and got to level 7 already.

This assignment was seriously fix what the teacher handed back and write a new letter. It's taken me over five hours!! I had so much more planned for tonight! I was going to read my text books, I was going to email my advisor, I was going to visit my boyfriend and watch TV! Now I'm drinking my second soda (after midnight), I won't be able to sleep and I definently won't be able to wake up in the morning to finish my other homework that is due at 8am.

Damn you facebook. I need the internet but I don't need you. If someone could tell me how to block facebook I would greatly appreciate it. I will un-block it after Christmas after I graduate I promise. It's too addictive to be gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment