Wednesday, December 2, 2009

stuck between a rock and a hard place

See here already the real life is starting to suck. I had a discussion with my bf about my plans and hopes for the upcoming year and they are completely different than what he has planned. For two days now it is all I can think about and it is tearing me apart. I have only you loyal blog readers to talk to, because I hate talking outloud about this. Even now my eyes are watering up.

Ever heard the saying, "people are in your life for a reason, a season or forever"? Well I don't want these past 2 years, seven months, and 2 days to be a season. But he's half Irish, and I'm a redhead, we're just two stubborn people banging our heads against the same rock hoping it will move opposite directions.

The worst part is he is telling everyone close to him his plans, while I've held mine in. I've mainly told coworkers, who could help aide me in my plans. So when the time comes it is going to look like I've betrayed him and come up with a spontaneous plan to get out of Bismarck and away from him. Which is stupid! I hate that we can't agree and that I don't want to stay here. I wish I did.

Real life: you suck! I wish I was still going to be in school next year. I don't want this season to end.

2 comments:

  1. I have that problem with my mom...

    Talking is the best thing you can do. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete