Monday, December 28, 2009

slightly bored.

Yeah...new job...new job smell has already faded.

Day four of doing nothing has really depressed me. I mean, really I have done nothing but create a facebook fan page that I haven't even published because I need the director's approval. He's the official voice to the media ya know. Anyway...I am very concerned about what I will do when the internship is over. There is a lifeguarding certification class in January that I can take for <$200 but I don't want to if I know I am going to be hired anyway. But then again our lifeguards are getting $9.50 an hour!! I would like that job I think....

we'll see what happens. I have two days to take the test (300yds and retrieve an item from the bottom of the pool) and register for the class. No pressure for real life to set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment