Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NEW JOB!!

Yea!

So I couldn't wait to start my internship after I unofficially graduated and moved out of my home for the past 3.5 years. On Monday I started working at the Parks and Recreation main office because the new Aquatic & Wellness Center isn't near finished being constructed yet. Well that is if you don't count half the sheetrock up and all the wiring hanging from the ceiling and no heat yet "close".

Anyway I am working with five people, three of whom are very close in age to me and fun to work with so far. After all we are sharing one office and that office is the conference room. Temporary only, but it might last a whole more month because the opening date keeps getting pushed backwards and I just hope to God that my mere internship of 200 hours isn't over by the time the facility opens.

So in a nutshell, I love my new job so far and hope that it keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment