Saturday, January 16, 2010

drinking and drawing

So maybe I will make this a habit, writing while buzzed or while drinking. I feel more apt too sharing tmi and getting some emotions out. ;) If my bf were here I would not be blogging wink wink. I'd be cuddling. Cuddling is the best thing any couple can do, even if you aren't a couple cuddling is just awesome. I feel so bad for those people who don't like physical touch and instead are very turned off by a hug or a pat on the back. I could never live like that and it's hard when encountering a person like that...I feel like I've lost possible friendships or have weaker ones because I can't touch them and express my feelings because I have to respect their feelings. awkward. Then on the flip side I want to cuddle with friends I do have strong relationships with and that may just become too awkward too (bf might not like that).

I digress. I LOVE drawing. I love drawing my friends and yes I am cheap, so I give my drawings away as presents. If you haven't guessed (you future Hoar) you're getting a drawing. Maybe I'm being predictable, but I love drawing people, and happy people in love, is one of my comfortable zones. Since I have a job and no homework to occupy my evenings I think I will start branching out and try drawing different emotions, like sorrow, or happy. I have drawn anger and sorrow before but not anything that I want to share...maybe I should anyway. You can see the emotion in those drawings if you were blind. Yep...drinking definently helps my artistic side. I wish I drank in HS when I had an upheaval of emotions. I would be in the Louve by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment