Tuesday, January 26, 2010

lots of phone calls today

So now that the word is out and everyone in town is figuring out we actually have an opening day the calls and questions are coming in. There is a real deadline now and I'm not getting anywhere. The people I am requesting information from are either just as clueless as I am, on vacation, ignoring me, or are too busy to give me the attention I need.

What I feel the most bad about is the opening day is right in the middle of two different weddings, and the weddings are in February! There aren't a lot of weddings in February but I can't make it to either of them now because of this job. grrr. At least I hope my boss will let me go for the weekend prior so I can visit my Grandpa and Grandma Nelson on their 50th aniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment