Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ice cream is so good.

So the Grammys were awesome! I got to watch P!nk perform again, she was the third act. I think she totally wowed her fellow artists and got a couple wet with her human sprinkler routine. Her voice control and grace while twirling suspended in the air is just awe inspiring. I will not hear any of you accuse her of lipscyning, she is real. I wish she would have won one Grammy. Or that she and Carey could have gotten a little more camera time, jeez, never got to see them.

Anyway ever since that night my throat feels like it has been attacked by a ninja. My gag reflex is in overdrive, I cough, I itch, I hurt when I swallow, only ice cream and drinks taste good. So if anyone has a spare gallon of ice cream give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment